I think that is the name of the game but anyways has anybody on here played it and if so is it worth buying because i got a free demo disc and what i played of it it looked pretty kick ass
I think that is the name of the game but anyways has anybody on here played it and if so is it worth buying because i got a free demo disc and what i played of it it looked pretty kick ass
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
Its the best game on the market today. It is well worth the price.
thanks got to go get it
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
God of War is supposed to be an awesome game. I was thinking of going to get it this weekend.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
I'm telling you guys..it is worth the money. This is a great game. The plot of the game is real good. Playing as Arthos, and going thru ancient Greek mythology and battling gods. You all won't be dissappointed.
Is this a game made for several systems or just one in particular?
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Bookmarks